Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Nutjob Ben Carson says Science is Satanic
(09-22-2015, 11:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes, I read and saw that part. I think I actually eluded to it earlier. 

Just don't see how that equates to neurosurgeon that has used science more in his career than the vast majority of the population calling Science Satanic. He most likely doesn't even believe the BBT is scientific, I think he provided a few examples to dispute the science of it. 

How about you; do you believe in the science of the BBT? 

There are scientists who hold degrees and accomplishments in certain fields who still reject equally valid and useful science in other fields. You can find most of them working for Answers in Genesis or activist groups funded by the fossil fuel industry.

He did not provide any "examples to dispute the science of it". He offered an asinine Kent Hovind-style caricature of the Big Bang Theory, using a Boeing as an analogy.

This isn't a matter of "beliefs". If you are asking whether people accept the scores of tests and experiments proving the predictions made by the Big Bang model correct, then ask that. Leave "beliefs" between you and your imaginary friend.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Nutjob Ben Carson says Science is Satanic - GodHatesBengals - 09-22-2015, 11:22 PM