Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing?
(02-01-2019, 04:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There is justification against the wall, but I challenge anyone on this board against this wall to look themselves in the mirror and say that the person requesting it does not play into their decision.

I've mentioned before the wall funding is about 0.1% of the budget. I've never seen congress or the American Public so "fiscally aware" on any project. So folks could do a favor and stop saying they are against it because it doesn't work and/or "too expensive" and honestly say why they are against it.

I looked and could hardly tear my eyes away from such a beautiful sight!  Smirk

Anyway you're almost kinda right...but for the wrong reason.  DJT's "plan" for the wall is not well thought out.  His "reasons" for the wall are (mostly) propaganda and outright lies.  And his inability to get the funding he NOW says is an emergency over the last two years is further proof that he cared less about an actual wall/structure than he cares about looking good and keeping a "promise" due to losses in the midterm elections and bad "press" from commentators on the right.

It's not just that Trump wants it...it's that he doesn't know what he wants, how it will be done, how it will work and what it will do or cost.

Like I said in the thread about withdrawing from the ME, if Trump appeared to be someone who had actual knowledge about the things he wants to do he would get a lot more support.  Simply spouting off talking points and demanding everyone do as he says isn't cutting it.  And that doesn't even take into account his history of being a conman willing to say anything for a buck.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 01-31-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 01-30-2019, 01:01 PM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 01-31-2019, 08:53 AM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 01-31-2019, 02:53 PM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 02-01-2019, 10:41 AM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 02-01-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - GMDino - 02-01-2019, 05:08 PM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 02-01-2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 02-01-2019, 08:32 PM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 02-06-2019, 09:45 AM