Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McConnell says bill that would make Election Day a federal holiday is a ‘power grab’
(02-01-2019, 05:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  I just cannot rap my head around a belief that you should not be required to prove you are who you are when you vote and I have 0 idea why that would be a partisan issue. 

Well I can't wrap my head around how people are committing voter fraud by somehow finding out the name of a person who they know is registered and they also know will not attempt to vote. 

And, again, it has been explained to you many times exactly why it is a partisan issue.  Voter ID laws suppress the vote of the people who are more likely to vote Democrat.  You have seen the studies and commentaries posted all about it.  You have even seen quotes from Republican leaders who say that voter ID laws will help them win. 

(02-01-2019, 05:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: But "even if a list of Republicans" stated it then it must be an undisputable fact.

Then why are you still questioning an undisputed fact?

Messages In This Thread
RE: McConnell says bill that would make Election Day a federal holiday is a ‘power grab’ - fredtoast - 02-01-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: McConnell says bill that - bfine32 - 02-04-2019, 03:39 PM