Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing?
(02-01-2019, 03:00 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: https://youtu.be/un34XlVaLhI

You must be an expert on border security because you present yourself as someone who knows more than the actual border agents who deal with the issue on a daily basis.

Or is this just another garbage source?

I don't know more than actual CBP agents, I have just heard conflicting information on this from CBP and other government sources. Some say walls work, some say they don't, some say they only work in urban areas. Then there is the data that says most illegal immigration, including drug smuggling, occurs through legal ports of entry which means a wall would provide little to no impact. This has all been hashed out before on here with various links. .Feel free to peruse.

(02-01-2019, 03:19 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: At what point do you actually provide something with an actual link so we can read it for ourselves?

When I think it's worth my time. Why should I bother doing the research trying to convince people that don't want to be convinced? There are conservatives I will have lengthy, in depth discussions with about policy issues because I know they value the research and evidence. You don't fall into that category based upon the evidence I have seen on the forum. I was also commenting on the source being used, not making my own claim, in this particular instance. The source being used by the NY Post has already been discussed as being disreputable and racist on this board.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 01-31-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 01-30-2019, 01:01 PM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 01-31-2019, 08:53 AM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 01-31-2019, 02:53 PM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 02-01-2019, 10:41 AM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 02-01-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 02-01-2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 02-01-2019, 08:32 PM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - Belsnickel - 02-01-2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 02-06-2019, 09:45 AM