Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing?
(02-01-2019, 08:58 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: When I think it's worth my time. Why should I bother doing the research trying to convince people that don't want to be convinced? There are conservatives I will have lengthy, in depth discussions with about policy issues because I know they value the research and evidence. You don't fall into that category based upon the evidence I have seen on the forum. I was also commenting on the source being used, not making my own claim, in this particular instance. The source being used by the NY Post has already been discussed as being disreputable and racist on this board.

Waste of time for you then if you aren't even going to contribute anything useful.

Who says the source is disreputable and racist? You? SPLC?
Last time I looked CIS was rated as a hate group, yet they want amnesty for those here and only want to curb those coming here illegally???
I haven't seen them at any marches either. Nothing violent, just a think tank on immigration issues.

So I see this as a perfect example of SPLC as abusing it's power of the word "hate group"

So then why should you bother posting in a forum where it's about sharing each others ideas with the intent to enlighten others?
Guess that's not your "intent" here.

I've never claimed the wall was the end all be all to everything, just that none of the other things they can do via legislation are even being attempted, so I'll settle for a wall as a consolation prize and see how it goes from there.

I think many of you on here have no clue about what to do to curb illegal immigration, but because Trump wants it, you're automatically against it. Thing it we don't know exactly how good/bad it will do until it's actually put in place. Until then it's just a lot of speculation and foot stomping from both sides.

I mean seriously, look at some of the "charts" people using to back up the fact that immigration decreased at the same time as walls went up.

Ask anyone from any Mexico/Central/South American country, US or your home??? You know what the answer will be.
Very rarely will it be I'm happy where I am thank you very much.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 01-31-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 01-30-2019, 01:01 PM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 01-31-2019, 08:53 AM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 01-31-2019, 02:53 PM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 02-01-2019, 10:41 AM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 02-01-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 02-01-2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 02-01-2019, 08:32 PM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - Mike M (the other one) - 02-04-2019, 09:08 PM
RE: Why Is Trump's Wall A Bad Thing? - CJD - 02-06-2019, 09:45 AM