Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McConnell says bill that would make Election Day a federal holiday is a ‘power grab’
(02-05-2019, 11:25 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't think he was either.  I was just reinforcing that that was what set me off against MM.  There's a difference between being tough and standing up for what you think is right and NOt refuting a comparison like that about yourself.

You see I think it's more than tough and standing up for what you believe.  I think they will go after someone in their own party as easily as someone in the other party.  You can say McConnell is worse than the rest, I can't stand the guy even without the Hitler stuff you posted, but I think they all are ruthless and more interested in their power than anything else.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: McConnell says bill that - bfine32 - 02-04-2019, 03:39 PM
RE: McConnell says bill that would make Election Day a federal holiday is a ‘power grab’ - michaelsean - 02-06-2019, 09:10 AM