Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McConnell says bill that would make Election Day a federal holiday is a ‘power grab’
(02-06-2019, 09:10 AM)michaelsean Wrote: You see I think it's more than tough and standing up for what you believe.  I think they will go after someone in their own party as easily as someone in the other party.  You can say McConnell is worse than the rest, I can't stand the guy even without the Hitler stuff you posted, but I think they all are ruthless and more interested in their power than anything else.  

I had this discussion at a meeting last night.  Across the political spectrum we agreed that you don't have to be a ruthless asshole to be in charge or to reach the top.  Maybe that's just people I know.

The refusal to say "no" when compared to a man who helped put Hitler in more power but rather to say he'll do whatever he has too is what bothers me.  Even if it's true a good person would be taken aback at the comparison and at the very least a good politician would have the sense to distance himself from it.

McConnell is neither.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: McConnell says bill that - bfine32 - 02-04-2019, 03:39 PM
RE: McConnell says bill that would make Election Day a federal holiday is a ‘power grab’ - GMDino - 02-06-2019, 10:04 AM