Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo
(02-06-2019, 01:39 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You never directly said it, no.  It is interesting that you, again, bring up Trump.  It's almost as if you're trying to excuse or obscure Warren's falsehoods by continuously bringing him up.

If I had a nickel for every time I've been told what I meant in this forum............

(02-06-2019, 01:44 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah, it is, sure. But so is accusing said people of whataboutism and then using said whataboutism oneself. And while I agree that Trump is way, way, way worse with his lieing, he can't be an excuse, or work as a relativization, for those that rightfully slammed him for it.

From the outside, it's a bit tough to determine who's more hypocritical when people start pointing to Trump to defend Warren.

Again that's why I didn't say he was an excuse for her lying..just that Trump supporters who attack her for that lie conveniently ignore all of DJT's lies.

I never said it was okay for her to lie too.  

(02-06-2019, 01:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There's a term for the syndrome; we're just not allowed to mention it.

Fee free.  It doesn't mean what you want it to mean.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo - GMDino - 02-06-2019, 02:46 PM