Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo
(02-07-2019, 10:13 AM)GMDino Wrote: And where I disagree, and you can reread what I have said, is that I never said I supported Warren.  Or that his lies made her lie okay.

I responded a Trump supporter that willfully ignores all of DJT's lies and posts about Warren's.  The sad thing is they talk about that one lie because they are defending Trump from accusations of bullying because he calls her "Pocahontas".  If they keep harping on "she lied" then it lessens the blow (to them) that he is the bully when his wife claims to be the most bullied person ever.  However NOW they want to use my response as "whataboutism".

And it's okay.  We all know they support Trump and what he says and does.  It's always "the other side" that is lying and bullying.

So someone is a hypocritical "Trump supporter" when they don't squeal everytime Trump runs his mouth. They're not "supporting" the lie; they're just remaining silent. But others are rational bystander when they remain silent (at best) or even arrempt to mitigate( with whataboutism) Warren's lie.

You might not be looking through a clear lens. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo - bfine32 - 02-07-2019, 10:25 AM