Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo
(02-07-2019, 08:42 AM)hollodero Wrote: That's where I would disagree. I don't think it's completely subjective, and to a certain extent lies and amount of lies can be measured. Trump is said to have told what, 8.000 demonstrable lies now while in office, or to say 10-15 lies or falsehoods per day (maybe the numbers are questionable, the statement behind it is not) and remains far less trustworthy than Warren, and I would consider it strange to see it differently.
He actually makes up anything on the fly... like how Finland told him to rake the forest floors. This is pathological and Warren is not in the same spheres.

It's absolutely subjective.  I agree with you regarding your assessment of the degree, but others would not.  You and I would both consider these others to be wrong but we couldn't use an objective criteria, other than numbers, to point to.  Warren's lie is rather significant, on which you and I both agree.  Dill doesn't even think it was a lie.  How can three people look at one scenario, two see on thing and one doesn't see anything?  Because it's a subjective opinion.

Quote:1. Buy a schnitzel.
2. Cook the damn schnitzel.

I was going to say the same thing, it's a friggen breaded pork cutlet, that's the extent of it.  The only real challenge is to not dry out the pork when you cook it.  Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 02-07-2019, 12:10 PM