Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo
(02-07-2019, 12:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's absolutely subjective.  I agree with you regarding your assessment of the degree, but others would not.  You and I would both consider these others to be wrong but we couldn't use an objective criteria, other than numbers, to point to.  Warren's lie is rather significant, on which you and I both agree.  Dill doesn't even think it was a lie.  How can three people look at one scenario, two see on thing and one doesn't see anything?  Because it's a subjective opinion.

I was going to say the same thing, it's a friggen breaded pork cutlet, that's the extent of it.  The only real challenge is to not dry out the pork when you cook it.  Wink

First of all...veal or get outta here.   Secondly, there are several different kinds of schnitzel.  Wienerschnitzel, Jaggerschnitzel, one that begins with an R or an H.   Another one that begins with a Z.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo - michaelsean - 02-07-2019, 12:41 PM