Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Nutjob Ben Carson says Science is Satanic
(09-23-2015, 12:56 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Oh, my mistake! Just to clarify then: you don't agree with Ben Carson that Satan is encouraging the theory of evolution to turn people from God?

(09-23-2015, 01:36 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: As I fully expected, you're gonna dodge that crystal clear question. It's not a good look for your faith that you're ashamed to admit the ramifications it has on your view of the world.

Sorry, I've got to sleep and work, so I apologize for the shame that a delayed response has cast upon my faith. Maybe I'll give you my number and you can text me next time you are so eager for a reply.

I believe Satan will use every means available to turn man from God. If that includes the proliferation of a Theory that will lead man to believe 9or as you put it "accept facts") the Universe was created by Science and not by God; I have no doubt he would exploit it. So in short: Yes, I agree.

I have zero shame for the ramifications my faith has on the rest of the world.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Nutjob Ben Carson says Science is Satanic - bfine32 - 09-23-2015, 01:32 PM