Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo
(02-08-2019, 11:31 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I think our disconnect here is that we both agree that there is an obvious difference between the two.  What I am pointing out is that this is still a subjective criteria and thus many will be able to claim equivalence.

When something's "obvious", it isn't "subjective" to me, not in the context of debate. Hence those who claim equivalence are obviously wrong and I am not afraid to say so.
That many will claim equivalence sure is true. Many will even go further, there's still a big amount of people that dare to say "Trump never lied, show me ONE lie". But delusional people don't count and don't make an obvious distinction of degree just a subjective one amongst many. It ain't so.

I agree though that Warren is probably done. Even if the lieing turns out to be minor and maybe not that big of a deal (not that I'm saying that), she will still be caught up in all the scrutiny. I'd say democrats need someone squeaky clean to get those in the middle that are too susceptible for "they're all the same"-rhetorics.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo - hollodero - 02-08-2019, 02:54 PM