Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo
(02-08-2019, 07:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did you look in the mirror and answer the question posed or just type a lot in random bold font?

Classic bfine.  Always good to bring back the call backs.   Mellow

(02-08-2019, 08:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think the only one in this thread that has expressed anything close to outrage is Pat; when he asked can she just quit now.

Myself and a couple others have enjoyed the hilarity of the issue, a couple others have tried to excuse or mitigate the situation with whataboutisim, and few have just remained silent. So I guess you should ask Pat why the outrage on your return trip. 

You spelled "we tried to accuse you of something that you never said and said we didn't do that" wrong.

Also I didn't mention ANYONE by name.  So not sure why you felt like telling me what OTHER people "expressed".

(02-08-2019, 09:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I didn't state a rational person must decide if EW was NA; nor to provide and standard of proof.

I simply stated a rational person must decide why she did it.

I'll place you in the population that she really thought NA was the most accurate way to identify herself and in no way did so to gain an advantage (as you refuse to provide an actual answer). I'll wait for some to give you a class on "white privilege" and how EW bastardized it. They'll be along any second I'm sure.

If she believed it she did it because she thought it was true.  If she didn't believe it she lied just to try and help herself in some fashion.

Pretty simple.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo - GMDino - 02-08-2019, 10:19 PM