Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve King: How did white supremacist become offensive?
(02-12-2019, 12:23 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Dill: You are alluding perhaps to the longstanding support for ISIS you have attributed to me?

I've never said you supported ISIS, please find quote.

LOL careful what you wish for.

How about this one from the locked down "Covington High School thread," post # 289

Enjoy your support for ISIS.

Or this one, from the "Trump on Undocumented Immigrants Thread"  #156, in which I refused to call ISIS "animals." A guy who DEFENDS ISIS is supporting them, right?  

You lied about me and you defend ISIS, along with your buddy Fred I might add.
Oh right, I'm the one who defends ISIS.  Seriously, isn't there a thread in which you could be condoning theologically condoned misogyny?

The final comment is sarcastic. Of course YOU are not the one who defends ISIS!  It's the guy you are addressing. And then you add I "could be" condoning misogyny.  

So what happens if I ask you for a quote in which I have stated my support for ISIS or "defended" them? You won't produce one (though you have been asked tobefore). You were just constructing a loose, willful association from my refusal to call all humans "animals."  That's how you put me in the camp of ISIS, misogyny and now antisemitism.

So as someone who does not shy from calling other humans animals, maybe you could move a little more slowly on the antisemitism charges, at least on this thread. When there is nothing to back such charges, they are only ad hominem, willful and rhetorically extreme efforts to smear others, and that's hardly a basis for opposing antisemitism.   Accusing people in this forum of such things only guarantees the thread will move away from the topic and likely get shut down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steve King: How did white supremacist become offensive? - Dill - 02-12-2019, 10:54 AM