Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Wants Drug Makers, Insurers, & Hospitals To Disclose Prices!
(02-12-2019, 07:42 PM)Dill Wrote: Dino! Bpat! How can we stop this?  Outrageous if the price of medicine goes down.  I'll see a thousand aids patients die from lack of access and pay triple on all my prescriptions before I give Trump a win LOL.

Actually BFritz21, I will stop hating Trump and support him 100% if it is not just more talk, like his other great moves.

But I fear this may be like so many of his foreign policy pronouncements--something he has to walk back when his fellow 1%ers realize what he is up to.

It is possible that it may bring about more competition over prices, but I think not directly and not right away. And definitely not with a Republican Senate.

It's all part of TDS (Trump Denial Syndrome).  His supporters have to find a way to blame Democrats just in case DJT is lying (again).  In addition they think Democrats could never say he had a good idea when/if he actually has one.

His supports are wee bit delusional....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Wants Drug Makers, Insurers, & Hospitals To Disclose Prices! - GMDino - 02-12-2019, 08:22 PM