Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo
(02-12-2019, 08:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I cannot speak for SSF, but you'll have to excuse my misunderstanding. When you said things such as "even before he was elected" and "none of them have said a negative word about it" I thought you were speaking in generalities. I didn't realize you were only referring to a singular incident.  

You're excused.  Two separate sentences.  One referred to Trump's behavior not changing so this "joke" isn't a surprise to those of us who knew the reality before he was elected.

(02-12-2019, 12:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: Trump was that way long before he was elected.  His supporters just like it because he makes fun of "others".

Another speaking about the post that was quoted.

(02-12-2019, 12:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: And none of them have said a negative word about it here.

(02-12-2019, 08:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who said anything about a lie? But your BFF has run to your defense. 

Mellow

(02-12-2019, 01:19 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Bfine has repeatedly condemned Trump's tweets of this nature.  Why would you lie about this?

YOU quoted him saying it in post 208.

"BFF"   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo - GMDino - 02-12-2019, 08:34 PM