Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
‘Bring back our #ChildHoodDiseases,’ White House official’s wife says
(02-18-2019, 03:32 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, I wasn't including the non-celiac gluten-free crowd in my idea that it seemingly came out of nowhere. I have a brother-in-law who has celiac and we have to make sure to keep a gluten-free counter, and have a box for gluten-free cutting board/pots/etc.

It just barely seemed to be a thing thirty or forty years ago.

Interestingly enough, the two people I know who actually have celiac's? They appreciate the fake gluten allergy people because it caused a market to be made for them where they have a lot more items now available that are okay. Really opened up their food choices.

(Side note: Papa John's cracks me up because they have a "gluten free" crust... and then at the end of the description say it is not recommended for those with celiacs. Lol)

I saw a package of frozen hamburgers that said "gluten free".  I wonder how many people were like "awesome".  

(Matt don't come here and tell me about fillers or something and ruin my story.)
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: ‘Bring back our #ChildHoodDiseases,’ White House official’s wife says - michaelsean - 02-18-2019, 03:36 PM