Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you take for Marvin jones.
(09-24-2015, 06:02 AM)McC Wrote: So now every thread is turning into another whip on AJ thread.  ***** bizarre.  For every play that he didn't play enough defense, there is one like the TD pass he caught, plays only a handful of guys in the league even make.  Trade AJ?  Careful what you wish for.  ***** bizarre.

McC, I agree with you more often than not. This isn't about beating up AJ or protecting Dalton.

I love AJ ! He's one of my top 5 favorite Bengals. But in the same breath I want to see his best, and I strongly feel we haven't seen it yet !!!

In my opinion he (AT TIMES) gives up on plays when he meets much resistance. He lets DB's get in his head and it's well known. AJ's got to understand he's not going to win every play and have no resistance every time out. I've seen him with my own eyes walking around pouting after a failed play.

All I want out of AJ is to say ok you got me there, now watch this and go kick some ass ! Instead of feeling sorry for himself. In short I want to see my/our team improve, and be at its best.

And AJ toughening up is one area we can improve. IMHO
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you take for Marvin jones. - bengalfan74 - 09-24-2015, 11:22 AM