Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post abortive women are shouting their regret
(09-24-2015, 01:32 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Yeah trying to figure out what info they're not getting.  I was dating a girl a few years ago and she told me that she had a baby when she was in HS and gave it up for adoption (wasn't mine btw) and could tell she had tremendous guilt over giving it up.  I also work with a young lady who has had an abortion and doesn't feel the least bit guilty of terminating the pregnancy.  And then there is my sons mom who said she didn't want any kids because she didn't think she would be a good mom and had told me that she'd probably get an abortion if she got pregnant.  My son just celebrated his 15th birthday last month.

Bottom line it not your goddamn decision to make for other people!

And lucie it is pure political hyperbole for you.  How many ***** PP threads are you going to start?  A majority of their services aren't even abortion related.

So if my gf/so didn't want an abortion and had the child, then I should be free to tell the courts that I should not be forced to pay child support for a child that I didn't want right?

Pregnancies are very complex situations. When both partners agree to either abort/keep the baby all is well, when they don't agree, then it's a problem. That is what we need to figure out a solution for.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post abortive women are shouting their regret - Mike M (the other one) - 09-24-2015, 01:55 PM