Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it.
(09-24-2015, 12:44 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: This is where we completely disagree.  I don't think he was posturing at all, I firmly believe he was done with the Bengals and the Brown family.  I do think that Brown thought he was bluffing, because I think the idea of walking away from money is completely foreign to him.  I think he accepted the trade to Oakland because of his relationship with Jackson.  Ending up in Arizona makes complete sense from a standpoint of system and also proximity to his family.

Things have reportedly gotten better since MB has begun to step back, but I cannot fault people for not wanting to be here during his reign.  Keep in mind, there are grown men, they are adults with minds of their own.  If you or I don't like our boss or the company we work for, we simply quit and find a more preferable situation.  These guys don't really have that option.  So saying "I've made enough money, I refuse to put up with this any longer" is not illogical.  Or at least I don't think it is.

You are only proving my point:  you don't see Carson as a quitter because you feel the same way as he does about the franchise.  How many other players over the last 4 years have wanted out of so badly other than Carson?  Doesn't appear to be a trend and Brown is still the owner and Marvin is still the coach.    
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it. - WhoDeyWho - 09-24-2015, 02:01 PM