Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you take for Marvin jones.
(09-24-2015, 11:22 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: McC, I agree with you more often than not. This isn't about beating up AJ or protecting Dalton.

I love AJ ! He's one of my top 5 favorite Bengals. But in the same breath I want to see his best, and I strongly feel we haven't seen it yet !!!

In my opinion he (AT TIMES) gives up on plays when he meets much resistance. He lets DB's get in his head and it's well known. AJ's got to understand he's not going to win every play and have no resistance every time out. I've seen him with my own eyes walking around pouting after a failed play.

All I want out of AJ is to say ok you got me there, now watch this and go kick some ass ! Instead of feeling sorry for himself. In short I want to see my/our team improve, and be at its best.

And AJ toughening up is one area we can improve. IMHO
AJ is not perfect.  Everyone knows.  Feels like the topic has been covered up and down and backwards.  He needs to play better defense.  Even though his game is long and lean and fluid, he needs to be more physical.  He needs to be everything.  He has to be elite in the eyes of everyone.  He needs to be the perfect playing machine.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you take for Marvin jones. - McC - 09-24-2015, 02:43 PM