Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Billionaire Walks Into A Massage Parlor
(02-25-2019, 11:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have no love for Robert Kraft and know human trafficking is perhaps the worst crime possible. IMO Prostitution should be legal, but it seems you're trying to tie this a little more to the "his team had a game that day" slant than it deserves. If dude is going to engage in such activity I see no difference if his team had a game. What should he have been doing? Out running routes for Brady?

Damn you are sharp. I was in indeed trying to place emphasis. That fact the billionaire knew exactly where to go to get sexual services from a place under investigation for human trafficking raises some red flags. Then the fact he felt so comfortable visiting this location and participating in these activities that it was part of his pre-championship game routine makes it even more concerning. This wasn't an accident or first time thing. 

Interesting that a strong pro lifer also supports prostitution. Weird combo. But that is a different topic.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Billionaire Walks Into A Massage Parlor - NATI BENGALS - 02-25-2019, 11:39 PM