Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Billionaire Walks Into A Massage Parlor
(02-25-2019, 11:39 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Damn you are sharp. I was in indeed trying to place emphasis. That fact the billionaire knew exactly where to go to get sexual services from a place under investigation for human trafficking raises some red flags. Then the fact he felt so comfortable visiting this location and participating in these activities that it was part of his pre-championship game routine makes it even more concerning. This wasn't an accident or first time thing. 

Interesting that a strong pro lifer also supports prostitution. Weird combo. But that is a different topic.

Twice.

He went twice in less that 24 hours.

And I agree with bfine, prostitution should be legal (safe and regulated). But in this case the women were sex slaves (essentially) and it IS still illegal so he will pay a fine and move on.

I think the league will be tough on him though.  Probably max fine and a few games suspension like they did for Irsay.  (Although he was acing four FELONIES.)

Goodell just has a ton of leeway though so he'll throw the book at Kraft.

Sidenote: Can they take his wife's monogram off the uniforms now?  Dude was done mourning when he started dating that actress a couple months after his wife died.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Billionaire Walks Into A Massage Parlor - GMDino - 02-26-2019, 12:54 AM