Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it.
(09-24-2015, 01:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Besides, CP showed (again) that he wasn't a team player in Oakland when he refused a pay cut for the last year of his deal, knowing full well that the Raiders would release him. He forced their hand as well.

How many franchise QB's have forced their way out of one franchise...let alone two?

Carson restructured his contract in Oakland and then going into year 3 they wanted to renege on said contract and reduce his pay and remove guarantees and he said no thanks.  The Raiders wanted to change the terms to which they agreed and he started fielding trade offers in response.

What's so crazy about that?  He ended up getting more money from a better franchise that wasn't in rebuild mode.  This all seems pretty logical to me, but I have to admit I never had my boss say "Hey Nate, we're going to start paying you 65% of your former salary, ok?" 

Anyways, the Bengals don't miss Carson and Carson doesn't miss the Bengals. You want us to consider Carson a fool because the Bengals made the playoffs since he left, but if the Cardinals make a legit push before the Bengals do are you going to admit Carson was "right?" What does it matter. Carson is a quitter, fine. End of story. You "win" but you'd better call those fools in AZ who think that he is a leader and who elected him team captain that they are idiots.

You think Bruce Arians is worried Carson is going to turn on him? No, because Arians isn't quite the big ol wet noodle that Marvin is. Bah, ok no more, you win, Carson is a big ol baby and he throws 10 interceptions a game and he's the reason this team hasn't won a thing in 25 years and we are a dynasty now that we can make the playoffs and fall flat 4 times in a row. Did I miss anything?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it. - Nately120 - 09-24-2015, 09:16 PM