Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Meeting With Duke QB Daniel Jones
(03-03-2019, 06:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, Grier is under the radar right now. This talk of Jones just shows that even more.

Grier is smart too. Think he would be a decent backup. I don't think there is a QB in this draft that will be better than Dalton except maybe Murray who has tons of talent. Reminds me of a smaller, faster Russell Wilson.

Same.

Which is why he should fall to the mid rounds. I like Grier there. Most QB's don't throw well on the run throwing to the left. There aren't many Aaron Rodgers or Pat Mahomes, these guys are very rare. Dalton struggles throwing running to the left, pretty much everyone does.

No Dalton is actually decent on the run and can throw left. I’m not saying running throwing to the left I’m saying both things separate. Dalton was a much better thrower coming out than grier. I don’t think people want to eventually replace Dalton with a guy who’s ceiling is Dalton. I’m anti drafting any mid round QB at this point, either go for a top one or wait until your ready to do so.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Meeting With Duke QB Daniel Jones - Au165 - 03-03-2019, 07:27 PM