Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it.
(09-25-2015, 11:21 AM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: We know you do though.  I hope he really performs well when he plays us.  Carson's a swell guy.  

I do, and I've made that known throughout the thread. I'm not the guy taking in circles, nor am I the guy that's claiming he doesn't care about someone that he can't shut up about. I've mentioned plenty of times that I always root for Carson when he isn't playing the Bengals. My posts reflect what I'm saying, I'm not hiding anything. You're the guy that's saying one thing while your posts are showing something entirely different.

26th post in the thread, still claims he "doesn't care". Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, sure thing. I'll keep posting to see how far you can go with this. This is like Coltsfan saying he doesn't care about Delhomme.

I like when you resort to your condescending bullshit because then I really know that I hit a nerve. Or I guess Carson Palmer did at least.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it. - djs7685 - 09-25-2015, 11:49 AM