Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Billionaire Walks Into A Massage Parlor
(03-08-2019, 12:04 PM)Au165 Wrote: Did you read it all? Her family is still tied to them, her husband still runs one. She moved to get her name off of them all. Her name was tied to them while they were offering sexual services before her name was removed from business records. The issue here is Kraft and Trump are friends, Kraft gets busted at one of her "former" spa's. It'll be interesting where this goes, but don't be confused by here name not appearing on business records as of late as she did this as she embarked on a more public political path years back.

For a person to be seated that close to him at an event they have to go through extensive back ground checks, according to someone in the article. There were personal hand written cards to her. She was at Mar A Lago all the time. Maybe he knew, maybe he didn't but don't sleep on the Kraft tie.

Oh, don't get me wrong.  I'm sure she's dirty with dirty money.  That's the best way to get close to DJT.  He doesn't like people who fail so do whatever you have to do be "successful".

I just skimmed to see if she had been charged and caught that she was no longer the owner.

It's just really weird how DJT keeps having these people around him who are law breakers.  Really weird.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Billionaire Walks Into A Massage Parlor - GMDino - 03-08-2019, 12:28 PM