Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it.
(09-25-2015, 03:26 PM)type_stripe Wrote: Yes. They quit. They are quitters. Same applies to Palmer's final actions in Cincy. Regardless of management or coaching. He could've and should've finished the season. Someone should hAve given him a straw...

What season should he have finished?  The 2011 one?  Wasn't he under contract until the end of 2011 or was it 2012?  I just feel like if Carson had played 2 more seasons here and then gone to another team and it leaked that he lost faith in the franchise after 2010 people would be complaining that he should have left instead of showing up and collecting a paycheck when the Bengals could have gotten a QB who wanted to be here.

And to get back to the original notion, there are also people who hate their jobs and bosses and organizations and clock in to work every day, as well. Some people quit, some lazily soldier on, and some just turn off their brains and give 100% to an organization that treats them like crap. So it goes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it. - Nately120 - 09-25-2015, 03:38 PM