Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alabama Court Awards Fetus the Right to Sue
(03-11-2019, 01:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The problem is that what you think is "fair" is giving the man a power over the woman's body.  I don't think that is fair at all.

Right now a woman is the only one who can carry a fetus to full development.  I don't think that is "abhorrent".  I just accept it as the facts right now.  When science has advanced to the point that a man can take a fetus for his own and raise it to full development then I absolutely agree that he should be allowed to take the child.  But right now that is impossible.  And giving the man power over the woman's body is not the "fair" answer to the problem.
And the problem is right now a woman cannot get pregnant without the male's sperm. I don't that that is "abhorrent". I just accept it as the facts right now

(03-11-2019, 01:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He has no pregnancy to walk away from. Men don't get pregnant.
So the man can legally abandon the mother and child before birth? This is good to know counselor.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alabama Court Awards Fetus the Right to Sue - bfine32 - 03-11-2019, 01:34 PM