Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Our Legal System (and what money can buy)
(03-19-2019, 03:53 PM)jj22 Wrote: I think this is a disgrace. So much for the underage girls getting trafficked.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/florida-prosecutors-offer-to-drop-charges-against-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-11553014972

It's bad enough Trump is getting away with the real pizzagate after how the media and Americans ignored him and his families deep ties to the owner. Especially interesting after how they reacted to the fake news Russian Hillary story. But Americans holding Republicans at different standards then Dems (ignoring real news about Trump, while attacking Hillary for fake news) have already been discussed.

This is a failure of our system. And we all should be outraged.

Well I guess those of us who aren't millionaires.

We'd be facing life.

Unfortunately, I can only read the first paragraph as I'm not a subscriber (I only subscribe to FOX news and all its affiliates), out it seems they have to admit guilt and there is some education involved. I'd also like to see a requirement to contribute to stop the trafficking.

As to the Pizzagate thing: I don't remember Trump getting behind this conspiracy; but you're most likely right. Any attempt to tie Trump to what happened in Miami, holds as much merit as trying to attach Clintons to Pizza gate. Rich folk get away with BS sometimes; except the Clintons, they're victims.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Legal System (and what money can buy) - bfine32 - 03-19-2019, 04:08 PM