Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Supremecists Slay 49 in NZ Mosques
(03-20-2019, 08:49 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I always find it interesting when people use 09/12/2001 as their starting date for measuring violent extremism.  In any event, I would agree it is on the rise and should be monitored and dealt with accordingly.  It should also be put into perspective.  It is not remotely the problem that the talking heads are shouting about.  

Also, I don't think anyone could argue that this problem, whatever the scope, is being ignored by law enforcement.

Yeah, that was where the GAO report started. I get why they do it, but it's a terrible time frame. The Daily Caller found that 92% of ideologically motivated homicide incidents from 2007-2016 were conducted by right-wing extremists, so at least they just used a 10 year period.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: White Supremecists Slay 49 in NZ Mosques - Belsnickel - 03-20-2019, 08:52 AM