Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kushner uses private emails for official business
(03-21-2019, 10:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, I stand corrected. No one defended it; they put it in perspective. 

As to my defending Trump: Sure, I defend him sometimes; especially from ridiculous accusations. I also blame him when the case warrants. Simply found the "no one defended Hills" comment to be funny; hell the whole DNC did (I mean put it in perspective)

Well, that's the DNC's job, in a way. Defending her, which is still different than putting it in perspective. I admit it's a thin line at times. I for one thought Hillary was quite careless with her emails and this was more than just a blunder and totally disqualifying. But learning how many others were just as careless, very much including the guy that wanted to hang her for it, let me rethink that stance a bit. By that I am not defending her. I very much question anyone's reason to stand with Trump because of her emails though. Because, his phone (and then some things).

It's quite similar to me believing almost any US politician is legally bribable. It makes less sense to throw that at one person if almost anyone else is just as bad in that regard. That's the perspective. Still it's a bad thing for every single politician, and I would not defend it.

Finally and more of a sidenote, as for Trump, sure there are ridiculous accusations warranting a defense, but also unforgivable moments that are unmatched by anyone. Forgiving them looks like a defense at times, an incredibly frustrating one to watch. I think hence the possibly at times too sharp rhetorics of anti-Trump folk like me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kushner uses private emails for official business - hollodero - 03-21-2019, 11:04 PM