Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What can Bengals do now to make fans happy about 2019 offseason?
(03-23-2019, 07:01 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: What exactly made you 'pretty happy'?

We you like man I hope the Bengals struggle to find a DC and then end up with Lou A! The Giants were amazing!

Or were you like: 'Man I hope we don't lose Bobby Hart! He needs a healthy contract.'

Or were you like: 'Man we need to sign a Guard who was in and out of the starting lineup for poor play for 3 years, who looked decent last year...but his pass protection was worse than Redmonds!'

Or were you like: 'Wow! We need to sign Kerry Wynn!'

Or were you like: 'Man, we need Dennard and his 3 ints over 5 years! We could have a secondary with 3 CB's who average a low amount of interceptions a year!'

Or were you like: 'Man I hope we keep Preston Brown and don't address LB otherwise!'

No, I was like "I know the Bengals and they rarely make splash plays in FA. I'm happy that Marvin Lewis is out of here and now we have a bunch of new faces. I'm happy that we are adding in depth in key positions because our depth is horrible. I'm happy because this team can get new life and a big part of the team wasnt bad last year we just had a few glaring issues that can be addressed in the draft and better playcalling"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What can Bengals do now to make fans happy about 2019 offseason? - Brownshoe - 03-24-2019, 01:15 AM