Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What can Bengals do now to make fans happy about 2019 offseason?
(03-24-2019, 09:56 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We basically do the minimum that most other teams in the league do...and many go well beyond us.

It's funny the importance we as fans put on the draft...when in reality EVERY TEAM drafts and we have a smaller scouting staff than the other teams. The odds that we'll consistently hit HR's on the draft every year or even 2-3 years in a row are fairly small.

I was happy with our moves. Harts contract wasnt as bad as some people say. Hes not even getting paid that much and we could easily draft a round 1 OL to replace him. We just couldn't let him go into FA otherwise we would have had to draft someone else in the first round who could be worse than Hart. His contract wasnt 3 years 21 mil. I believe his cap hit is close to 5 mil what isnt bad for this day and age. Brown wasnt a bad signing either. Hes a solid LB that has been healthy most of his career. He just was hurt last year unfortunately. I think he will play better next year. Its foolish to expect the Bengals to go after big name FA.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What can Bengals do now to make fans happy about 2019 offseason? - Brownshoe - 03-24-2019, 06:44 PM