Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data
(05-26-2015, 01:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No where did I say reproduction is "most important all driving factor in our every waking moment....". That's just something you made up in your head to try and explain your's and your bestie's feeble point.

Nobody is discussing the morality of the issue at this time, so I have no idea why you attempted to introduce it (unless see above for motivation)

Let's try a yes or no question: Is reproduction a necessary function for the existence of our species?

Now, let's just assume you provided an honest answer and stated yes.

Now if something in your brain caused you not to be able to perfrom that function would you consider that a Dysfunction?

To answer your question about the straight person. I would consider it a physical dysfunction if they could not reproduce. Hell, they might even have medical terms for the conditions.

So as soon as we develop the ability to clone individuals you will be okay with homosexuals getting married?

That is the only thing holding you back?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data - fredtoast - 05-26-2015, 07:31 PM