Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What can Bengals do now to make fans happy about 2019 offseason?
(03-29-2019, 12:51 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wow. I saw your name and thought you'd attack me for what I said. You're totally 100% spot on though. Call it old fashioned, call it lazy, I just know it's BORING. Even bad teams like the Browns (etc) have made changes and occasionally gone after some guys in free agency. It gives fans something to talk about and hope for, at the very least.

And even if they're failing, at least it looks like they're trying. Being proactive and all that. We've failed AND been very boring in the process.

Actually, I agree with ya about round one. I'd only trade up there if there was a can't miss QB, and I'm not really impressed with this QB class. Honestly, it's not even about team needs for me (with the trading up). I'm just looking for some signs that this FO is willing to change their old methods. They were/are as much to blame for our failures as Marvin Lewis. Probably more so.

So just ditching Merv and keeping up the same old ways ain't gonna cut it. 

Yes, i mean i am excited about Taylor and his new coaching staff and i liked us cleaning house but the Free Agency was worse than last year with Marv around honestly. This doesn't bode well for Taylor or us cause we needed to add more than just Preston Brown and Miller. Preston was here last year so that is not necessarily an upgrade.

Should of gotten atleast one more solid Linebacker in FA. Going to have to see a great draft and even a trade for me to think things are different with this Front Office where Troy Blackburn just acted like an ass hat yesterday and said some really stupid shit.

As you say Shake, the same old same old isn't gonna cut it, let alone insulting the fans intelligence like this Troy guy just did.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What can Bengals do now to make fans happy about 2019 offseason? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-29-2019, 02:51 PM