Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy DeVos: Deep cuts to Special Olympics, student programs are warranted
(03-29-2019, 06:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually you never asked that question at all

Well here is a perfect example of why it is.  Generally if people want to make a point they say what they mean.  But if they want to weasel around and refuse to take a stand, or if they want to be vague and unclear so they can always deny what they said they ask a question instead.

We were talking about Trump being so ignorant of public opinion that he was shamed into changing his original position and DeVose lying about her original position.  You then asked a question that implied you thought it was great that our President is completely ignorant of what the citizens want, but when you got called on it you claimed you asked a totally different question.

And that is why asking questions is frowned upon as a way to make a point.

1. I sure did; it's back at post #26. I know it was a question because I ended with on of these thingys ?

2. Your assertion of my posts aside; which is not helping and personal, but ok. Dudes were slamming POTUS reversing his stance on the issue (sorta like you did here). I simple asked was his reversing his stance on the issue a good thing. I'm not exactly sure what I got "called on"; folks can clearly look at the question I posed. 

But you do you; as you are free to do so. Just don't get jovial. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Betsy DeVos: Deep cuts to Special Olympics, student programs are warranted - bfine32 - 03-29-2019, 09:42 PM