Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk
(04-02-2019, 05:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am still lost.  I have googled all combinations of "Trump", "Biden", "Walk the walk", and "Talk the talk" but I can't find any quotes where either guy uses either of those phrases when talking about the other.

Maybe none of us are focusing on those comments because they never happened.

And that leaves us no other option than to focus on the obvious plain meaning of the title which means Trump just talks about assaulting women while Biden really does it.

Maybe we all need to spend a little more time in the right-wing echo chamber before we could all be "surprised" that so many people are unaware of some comments that were never made.

Perhaps with all your google prowess you can find out the reason that Biden said he wanted to get in a time machine and kick Trump's ass. Or perhaps they only cover that in the echo chamber.

WTS, even if you are as lost as you claim, the motivation for the title has been explained time and time again. But explination never stopped a lynch mob once they got the torches lit. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk - bfine32 - 04-02-2019, 05:07 PM