Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alabama Court Awards Fetus the Right to Sue
(03-08-2019, 09:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When a man can grow a fetus without controlling another persons body then he can have rights over that fetus.  

(03-11-2019, 01:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And I can't drive my car without gas, but I don't see how that gives the gas company any control over what I do with my car.

Let's expand on your thinking here.

Oh so if a woman is a stay at home mom and contributes zero $ to the finances, then she should have No Pay/No Say over how the money is spent right???

Should someone that has never owned a gun before, shot one or been injured by one have a say in restrictions of Gun Laws? They are not impacted by restrictions placed on guys as they don't have one to begin with so No Gun/No Say.

Let's take things back to No Property/No Say? Back to when women couldn't vote? But hey, I'm sure you understand that women were given the right to vote .... by men.

Let's look at the Civil War, the North was not impacted by the freeing of Slaves, as was the South.  So why wasn't it No Slaves/No Say??

In all of these instances, It's all about Equality for both sides. You can harp all you want about how unfair it is that the mother sacrifices her body, but the truth is, that's how we were created so take it up with whoever created us.

The problem with the whole abortion thing, is it's used for "ooops" and that's not what it should be used for. We have all kinds of population control methods. Use them appropriately and don't have to worry about "ooops".
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alabama Court Awards Fetus the Right to Sue - Mike M (the other one) - 04-02-2019, 08:07 PM