Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk
(04-05-2019, 02:32 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote:  Biden responded saying that he needs to be more mindful of personal space

and just like that he does this

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/437582-biden-im-not-sorry-for-anything-that-i-have-ever-done?fbclid=IwAR3je-ixdJmJqy671N87hLifyZHe2U7R2qQjL6VOXjilEEZnPPNaAmDcmYs&fbclid=IwAR0zJo5ij32l4uxtpmXMTJHUnjm7XwdK-wG_MKI-5AWqtS2laLadOysBcgg

“The fact of the matter is I made it clear that if I made anyone feel [uncomfortable], I feel badly about that. It was never my intention. Ever."

"I’m sorry I didn’t understand more. I’m not sorry for any of my intentions. I’m not sorry for anything that I have ever done. I have never been disrespectful intentionally to a man or a woman. So that’s not the reputation I’ve had since I was in high school, for God’s sakes."

“It was not my intent to make light of anyone’s discomfort. I realize my responsibility is to not invade the space of anyone who is uncomfortable.”

What an awful, awful response. Even if your intent isn't to disrespect/make people feel uncomfortable, apologize and say you are sorry for those actions because, intent aside, the actions caused a very understandable response in a number of people. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk - BmorePat87 - 04-05-2019, 02:48 PM