Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals: No Extension For Dalton
(04-05-2019, 10:14 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I didn’t prove your point. You said it rarely happens, and I provided multiple examples off the top of my head from just last year.

But I get it, anything to make other QB’s look bad compared to Andy Dalton. If someone tried to use a WR the caliber of Brandon LaFell (at any age) as an example of a good weapon Dalton had their argument would be laughed at by the Army. He’s a mediocre player. Always has been. But keep being objective!

Only three #2 receivers last year hitting 1k or more yards is exactly something that rarely happens, especially when receivers are getting more and more yards every year. Like I said, you proved my point.

Sorry you have to get mad when you lose your argument. If I wanted to make Dalton look better compared to Newton I would have shown how Dalton made LaFell play much better than what he did under Newton because Dalton raised his level of play more than Newton. Dalton and Brady were the only 2 QBs to put LaFell over that 800 yard mark that you said and LaFell had more single year TDs while under Dalton than any other QB not names Brady.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals: No Extension For Dalton - J24 - 03-27-2019, 09:00 PM
RE: Bengals: No Extension For Dalton - Brownshoe - 04-05-2019, 04:08 PM