Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk
(04-05-2019, 02:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: and just like that he does this

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/437582-biden-im-not-sorry-for-anything-that-i-have-ever-done?fbclid=IwAR3je-ixdJmJqy671N87hLifyZHe2U7R2qQjL6VOXjilEEZnPPNaAmDcmYs&fbclid=IwAR0zJo5ij32l4uxtpmXMTJHUnjm7XwdK-wG_MKI-5AWqtS2laLadOysBcgg

“The fact of the matter is I made it clear that if I made anyone feel [uncomfortable], I feel badly about that. It was never my intention. Ever."

"I’m sorry I didn’t understand more. I’m not sorry for any of my intentions. I’m not sorry for anything that I have ever done. I have never been disrespectful intentionally to a man or a woman. So that’s not the reputation I’ve had since I was in high school, for God’s sakes."

“It was not my intent to make light of anyone’s discomfort. I realize my responsibility is to not invade the space of anyone who is uncomfortable.”

What an awful, awful response. Even if your intent isn't to disrespect/make people feel uncomfortable, apologize and say you are sorry for those actions because, intent aside, the actions caused a very understandable response in a number of people. 

One clear statement of actual intentions, then one clear apology. One statement of recognition times are changing. All at one time. Then done for good. Get to your message.

Never do this: "I'm sorry that . . .I"m sorry that . . . .  I'm sorry that . . . BUT . . . I'm not sorry that . . . I'm not sorry that . . ."  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk - Dill - 04-05-2019, 10:01 PM