Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The right's obsession with AOC
(04-08-2019, 07:55 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah but honestly, it's tough to claim "no one told you what to focus on" when you clearly suggested time and again that the ALL CAPS part of AOC's tweet needs to be focused on. 
It's also hard to see the rationale in suggesting that AOC doesn't think human worth needs to be taken seriously. That's just an irrational stance to take, or say a really questionable talking point.

If only you would show any consistency with this logic when it comes to Trump sayings. But as it seems, to prove open-mindedness we're supposed to always believe in the least nefarious explanation when it comes to Trump and in the most nefarious explanation when it's about someone from the other side, like AOC. This looks like a severely biased view and I feel Dino is pretty much right on this one.

Apparently I stand corrected and to be honest you're usually my only hope of a like-minded stepping up. 

NOWHERE have I suggested what part of her tweet needs to be focused on. I simply called BS on her point that others "missed the point" of her tweet. You don't put a point in all caps, get called on the ignorance of the point, and then get to claim others "missed the point".

I call out Trump's BS quite frequently. But I understand you're with Dino and his assertion that I said folks MUST focus on that point, was not disingenuous.

Did you pick up why I all capped some words? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
The right's obsession with AOC - GMDino - 02-18-2019, 06:49 PM
RE: The right's obsession with AOC - CJD - 02-18-2019, 11:30 PM
RE: The right's obsession with AOC - Dill - 04-03-2019, 10:53 AM
RE: The right's obsession with AOC - bfine32 - 04-08-2019, 08:08 PM
RE: The right's obsession with AOC - Dill - 06-19-2019, 10:14 PM
RE: The right's obsession with AOC - Dill - 06-19-2019, 10:31 PM
RE: The right's obsession with AOC - Dill - 06-19-2019, 10:27 PM
RE: The right's obsession with AOC - Dill - 06-20-2019, 03:54 AM
RE: The right's obsession with AOC - Dill - 06-19-2019, 10:35 PM