Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution.
(04-12-2019, 05:37 PM)jj22 Wrote: No whataboutism from me. I'm willing to call her an anti Semitist if you want me to. But I won't call her one and not Trump who has tweeted and said far worse anti Semitism things like you see happening now in the media and in this thread. That's the big difference. No more holding one party accountable and not the other.

I know it happens because Americans allow it to, but I don't have to play along. I'm not slamming Dems anymore for things that we have excused and ignored Republicans for doing. Trump has set a new standard, Republicans have always gotten a pass for their perceived morality (religious right) and if we aren't holding Republicans accountable, then I'm not holding Dems accountable.

I don't want you to call her anything; nor, is the point who's worse her or Trump. Also I'm not naive enough not to realize some folk's opinions of her are swayed because she wears a scarf on her head. WTS, it shouldn't give you an alibi for saying ignorant things. 

As I said earlier she and many of the other new Dems are quickly becoming Trump's biggest Allie.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution. - bfine32 - 04-12-2019, 06:23 PM