Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution.
(04-15-2019, 12:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How much did Americans care when Steve Scalise was shot? 

Lots. Unless you have some proof otherwise?

(04-15-2019, 12:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: WTS, here's absolutely no call for death threats and anyone found guilty should be punished accordingly, but Omar has zero ground to blame others for what she said. 

Can she blame others for what they said about her? Like the POTUS?

(04-15-2019, 12:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Has she even offered an apology to those that may have viewed her comments as trivializing an atrocity or simply went with "you guys cannot grasp what I said"?  

Would it matter? You took (and your ilk) took one line out of her speech to politicize 9/11 and accuse her of being un-american.

Like I said when I got involved in this thread: It's only because she's a "leftist" that you guys are so upset. But I didn't expect anyone to admit that.

And like I said that one line is bad so I don't care if people took umbrage with it...as long as they kept in context of the rest of the speech. People are entitled to their opinions...even if they are one sided.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution. - GMDino - 04-15-2019, 12:13 PM