Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution.
(04-16-2019, 09:46 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Can we go ahead and write the exact rules for what we have to say whenever we mention 9-11 so that none of us get accused of trivializing it.

Do we have to use the word "murder"?

Do we have to mention exactly how many people died?

Do we have to  include the word "muslim"?

Looks like this is going to be a huge issue going forward and I don't want to offend anyone by mentioning 9-11 without trivializing it.

And what about lying about what happened on 9-11 in order to score political points?  Is that as bad as not mentioning how many people were killed?  Or is that perfectly acceptable as long as it is spoken in a "straightforward" manner by a person who "says what he means" even if it is a total lie?

You continue to embarrass yourself by arguing straw men. I addressed this in a response to you that you subsequently ignored. I get that coming back 5 days later and making a big scenes seems like a better strategy to you than actually having a conversation that isn't intellectually lazy, but all it does is show the rest of us that your goal is to troll and not actually discuss. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution. - BmorePat87 - 04-17-2019, 10:27 AM