Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi"
(04-18-2019, 01:11 AM)Benton Wrote: My experiences with Nazis are confined (mostly) to history books. 

But (there had to be one but) because of geography, I'm pretty familiar with white supremacist violence/actions. Burning crosses in my neighbors yard because she babysat a black kid, Klan rallies because some kid at Wendy's refused to serve black people and got fired, etc. Nature of living in a Klan capital. But one trend I've seen more and more is the folks aren't joining the Klan and "heritage groups" like they did 20 years ago, they're moving towards more active Neo-Nazi groups.

Granted, that's my area. Maybe you have nicer Nazis there.

(04-18-2019, 01:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Appreciate the history lesson, but I must ask:

I have engaged in armed combat with those that follow the beliefs of the Taliban and lost some close friends in the conflict. I have saw them mutilate a young girl and kill her family because they had the audacity to allow her to walk to school. Is it cool if I suggest you're ok to punch anyone in the face that agrees with those Taliban tenants?

That's a bit of a checkmate.  

I suppose if we're comfortable with punching Nazis we're equally comfortable with punching anyone who promotes an extreme form of Islam.  Maybe we should all make a list of the extreme ideologies whose adherents we're comfortable with using physical violence against.  Somehow I think the contents of these lists may vary by person, but I'm sure that won't be a problem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi" - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-18-2019, 01:29 AM