Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 3 names you don't want to hear at 11
1. D.J. Metcalf (not a position of need, relatively speaking, and has horrible change of direction).
2. Jonah Williams (He's a good prospect, but if we're spending a top 11 pick, I'd prefer we get a guy who can eventually take over LT, as that is the more premium position. Williams is a RT at best, and may only be a guard).
3. Rashan Gary (every year, these work out warriors get rated as elite athletes. Most of them don't work out in the NFL. Give me a guy with great work out numbers AND great stats in college.)

I'd also add to that, the name of any CB, safety or RB, as those are positions that we have, at least decent, depth and would likely make us cut (or bench) valuable players to get to 53.

Pretty much everyone else is fair game for me.
If one of the QBs tickles Zac's fancy, I say go for it.
If they want a tackle like Dillard or Taylor, that makes a ton of sense.
If they want a DT or DE, pass rushers are always great and Dunlap and Atkins are not getting any younger.
If they want Hockenson, cool. Elite TEs are amazing (just ask Andy when he gets his yearly 2 to 3 weeks of Tyler Eifert).

Obviously, I'd be against anyone who is a large reach, but if they stay within the value of the players (as perceived by the scouting community at large), I only really see a hand full of bad choices for this team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 3 names you don't want to hear at 11 - CJD - 04-19-2019, 11:34 PM