Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 3 names you don't want to hear at 11
(04-21-2019, 07:41 PM)mikey6866 Wrote: This isnt the 1940s there are a ton of players that have torn acls.  I expect to see him just as explosive as before, he is an elite athelete.  By the time we get to training camp he will have had 9 months which is more than enough time.  You said we need lbs and de yesterday like if we dont take one in first we are done.  The draft is 7 rounds long and there is quality starters all over the draft.  As stated earlier we can adress this in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.  Its not complicated, not sure how that was confusing to you.

For a LDE, and ACL tear in the right knee is a problem. It is the push/power leg. Every time you take an extended step, it feels like your lower leg is sliding back and your upper leg is sliding over your lower leg.

He will need time. He is an elite athlete, but he is human.

I am fully aware of how long the draft is.

I am not confused, nor did I state so. Seems that you extrapolate to a non-existent point.

Nonetheless, I feel that using the "value" argument or stating that "there is quality starters all over the place", brings us to the end of our discussion.

We disagree. And that's fine.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 3 names you don't want to hear at 11 - XsandOs - 04-22-2019, 12:16 AM